The Project Manager, Creative - Peacock, is a dynamic, production savvy project professional responsible for managing the creation of compelling brand and show creative for NBCU’s new streaming platform, Peacock and it’s key programming.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Feb 16, 2023
This position requires excellent production management skills across video, print, digital and events, as well as exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
This position will report to the Senior Project Manager, Brand and will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, strategic initiatives and marketing teams within the Peacock Brand Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
- Project manage all facets of creative development from strategy, production, through to delivery and execution for Peacock brand campaigns and strategic initiatives/symphony
- Work with multiple teams, including Product, Marketing Strategy, Development, and Operations, to determine project deliverables, milestones, and durations
- Manage project planning, timelines, and budgets with the goal of delivering world-class creative on time, on budget and with minimal error
- Create and improve required project documentation and reports, including asset trackers and production budgets.
- Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.
- Represent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
- 3+ years' experience leading production centric projects
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
- Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
- Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Salary range: $80,000-$110,000 (bonus eligible).