The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the end-to-end creative development and delivery of digital media content to support acquisition and retention workstreams.
The Project Specialist, Always-On is a dynamic, communicative, and highly organized individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the end-to-end creative development and delivery of digital media content to support acquisition and retention workstreams. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary planning and time management skills, can organize and manage documents, schedules, and keep operations running smoothly and efficiently.
This position requires tangible production management skills across one or all of video, social, and digital creative and the ability to track versioning across deliverables. Exceptional communication and prioritization skills required. The successful candidate should have demonstrated an ability to foster strong relationships while delivering project goals in complex matrixed settings.
This position will report to the Project Manager, Always-On and On-Platform Creative and will be a key stakeholder to creative, promo strategy, performance media teams within the Peacock Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
- Project coordinate all facets of creative development from production through to delivery for always-on workstreams
- Manage project planning, actions, and timelines, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Facilitate ownership over the entire campaign process, including tracking, versioning, approvals, and delivery of all final creative deliverables.
- Responsible for agenda-setting, meeting notes and dissemination of information on campaign-specific initiatives
- 2+ years' experience working on production centric projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
- Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Salary range: $65,000 - $85,000