Are you a go-getter? A creative spark plug? Do you like working hard and having fun? (We do). Then we want to talk with you about our Writer/Producer position.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
Oct 05, 2022
The Writer/Producer’s primary responsibility is creating, writing, producing, and editing the station’s news and entertainment on-air promotions and online. This also includes writing and producing radio and social media posting. We also shoot our own video and generate content for air and online. The Writer/Producer also assists in writing publicity and sales materials and with the daily operation of the Creative Services department.
- Writing, producing, shooting, and editing, news, and entertainment promotions, outside media spots and ads on air and online.
- Daily administrative assistance.
- Complete station logs as needed.
- Assists in coordinating and executing station events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Degree in advertising or journalism or related experience required.
2. Ability to demonstrate talent in the original production of specialized programming segments.
3. Ability to work well with others. Requires supporting public events and interacting with our viewers
4. Must be able to initiate projects and carry them to completion.
5. Strong inter-personal skills are required as the Writer/Producer must work with other departments on a daily basis.