Telemundo KTMD TV is looking for a Promotions Producer to create, plan and execute local marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Houston, Texas Area
May 17, 2023
Telemundo KTMD TV is looking for a Promotions Producer to create, plan and execute local marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives. The ideal candidate will directly work with and report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station.
- Work directly with the VP of Marketing and Lead Producer to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to Noticiero Telemundo Houston and various platforms.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing , Lead Producer and News to Create, produce and execute, result driven news topicals and promos, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include grassroots campaigns, -On-Air and Social media campaigns.
- Assist local and national sales team in meetings as needed to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives.
- Work closely with VP Marketing and Lead Producer to create exceptional marketing strategies and content for various platforms that are in-line with station initiatives.
- 4 years+ experience in promo editing and TV production
- Proficient in writing and reading Spanish
- Strong verbal and presentation skills in Spanish and English
- Shows leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition
- Strong time/project management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines and budgets
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.
- Interested candidates must submit a Demo Reel/Portfolio and resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be able to work afternoon, evening, and some weekend shifts
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be hands on.
- Physical requirements required to perform medium/heavy physical work which includes lifting and carrying remote location equipment (pop up tents, boxes of promotional material, etc.) ranging from 15 pounds to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid drivers license.