Disney Live Entertainment Costuming is seeking candidates for a Quality Assurance Manager. This position is the first point of contact for clients who have concerns or questions regarding costume products.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 31, 2023
Disney Live Entertainment Costuming is seeking candidates for a Quality Assurance Manager. This position is the first point of contact for clients who have concerns or questions regarding costume products. The Quality Assurance Manager will partner with clients across the enterprise to resolve concerns and communicate outcomes. This role will also supervise product quality as it comes out of manufacturing to ensure that it meets quality standards.
The Quality Assurance Manager will report to the Area Manager of Costume Buying.
This is a Full-Time role.
- Supervise the quality of all costume products from both internal and external vendors either on-site at vendor facilities or in-house
- Identify, track, and resolve quality issues
- Develop & maintain quality standards & metrics
- Facilitate costume accommodation process
- Lead brainstorming sessions for issue resolution
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Work with Costumers, Buyers, Designers, Costuming Leaders, and other partners external to the department
- Complete cost analysis and articulate return on investment
- Communicate issues, resolution plans, and outcomes to a wide audience of clients
- Cultivate transparent partnerships with all product partners
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- 5+ years of experience in garment construction, apparel manufacturing, or apparel quality assurance
- Experience with project management
- Experience leading hourly Cast
- Experience performing cost analysis and comparisons
- Experience communicating (verbal & written) to all level of stakeholders
- Experience collaborating with all levels of internal and external partners
- Ability to work around all types of fibers and furs
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including extended hours, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time as well as internationally 10% of the time
- Valid Passport
- Familiarization with union contracts
- Experience with garment patterning
- Multi-lingual (Spanish & Chinese-Mandarin)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Advanced degree in Costuming, Fashion, Garment Manufacturing or related field
The hiring range for this position in Anaheim, CA is $63,386.00 to $85,030.00 per year.