The Real-Time Designer will be responsible for creating and collaborating on the day-to-day content executions and real-time support for Social Programming.
Georgia, California, New York
Nov 09, 2023
The Real-Time Designer will be responsible for creating and collaborating on the day-to-day content executions and real-time support for Social Programming. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Your Role Accountabilities...
· Demonstrates ability with motion, layout, typography, visual hierarchy
· Creates consistent, scalable design solutions across all platforms
· Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
· Embodies high standards and thoughtful design
· Gives and takes constructive feedback
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
· Proactively shares work, seeking feedback in an effort for improvement
· Collaborates across departments
· Interested & motivated to learn and grow
Qualifications & Experiences...
· Strong design portfolio highlighting layout, typography 1-3+ years experience with editing software.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
· Working towards Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred
· Experience designing across multiple social platforms
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
· In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
· Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
· Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holiday
· Salary range: 46,800 - 57,200