We are looking for an exceptionally creative Design Associate to join our Social and Content Team at Dhar Mann Studios.
The ideal candidate will be able to translate our creative concepts and brand voice into cutting-edge, visually-stunning designs for our social content. The ideal person understands various social media platforms and is great with time sensitive deadlines. Ultimately, this individual will be a great communicator and exceptional at creating highly engaging and eye capturing designs.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Creating original thumbnails for Dhar Mann’s main channel and other channels we manage
- Developing and pitching new thumbnail ideas for existing thumbnails to be used for testing
- Designing various graphic design tasks that are needed on a per basis need (social banners, promotional flyers, website graphics, social stories)
- Coordinate and deliver designs on brand that tie back to the overall concept and business strategy
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design/digital art
- Experience in creating graphics for different social media platforms
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional and highly creative graphic design abilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to organize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and turn projects around quickly to meet tight deadlines
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Design Associate will report directly to the Social Content Senior Manager
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
Currently, the Design Associate has no personnel reporting directly to him or her
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
Our Design Associate will work remotely from home or personal office and will be required to utilize Dhar Mann Studios time tracking software to log and submit work hours
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
The typical work schedule is less than 20 hrs a week depending on workload with a flexible schedule
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best
Get to know Dhar Mann Studios: https://www.dharmann.com/career
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set.