We are currently hiring a scene planner. A scene planner is responsible for reviewing the leica for each episode and creating/building all the scenes in an episode to prepare them for animation.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Feb 15, 2023
It is the scene planner’s job to create scenes based off the leica so that animators can easily animation within them.
• Adding in necessary leicas, BGs, characters and props into a scene template
• Scaling BGs/props/characters/elements accordingly
• Setting up camera moves and multi-planning if applicable.
• Adjusting BG layers and elements to fit the scene with a pleasing composition
• Positioning characters to add appeal and further inform animation
• Minor character/prop movement for scene or camera timing
• Minor editing of scenes (trimming or combining scenes)
• Good understanding of composition is essential
• An art or animation background is strongly recommended
• Working knowledge of Harmony
• Needs to be able to take direction and follow notes clearly
• Needs to be able to work within a team
• Needs to be self motivated, organized and an eye for detail.