Seeking writers to write for a soon-to-be launched YouTube channel centered around Financial Literacy and Philanthropy. We already have a slate of videos to post. Now we are seeking to expand our team.
Contact: EJ Williams
Writers will need to produce 1-2 scripts per week at lengths of 5 – 10 pages. You will be given topics to write about, however, you may also pitch new ideas if you have them.
We are seeking writers who can effectively write in a voice that is down-to-earth yet intellectually sound. Humor is encouraged, but not necessary. What is most important is that your content is relatable to people with low to no financial literacy.
Your target audience will be 21 – 45 year old multicultural, urban workers and entrepreneurs.
Currently, the rate is $25 per script until the channel is monetized. Once the channel is monetized, you will be offered a percentage of the monthly revenue.
To apply, please answer the following questions in your response.
QUESTIONS FOR APPLICATION
1. Why do you want to write for this channel?
2. Name 2 – 3 YouTube channels you like that are similar to ours.
3. How do you handle criticism of your work?
4. On a scale of 1 – 10, how punctual would your last employer rate you.
5. Write a compelling intro and one reason for the following prompt: Why Should Solopreneurs Build A Team?
Thank you in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.