The ideal candidate can encourage and help Creative Directors direct internal and external creative resources, and help ideate and implement work across 360 consumer marketing including print, on-air, and digital.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jun 03, 2022
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of strategy and execution across branding and streaming.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Operate as the right hand to the team’s Creative Directors and help them with briefing the team, coming up with phenomenal concepts and implementing great pieces.
- Strong understanding of the 360 design word with the skills to implement high end static (KA) and/or motion pieces
- Conceptualize and set visual directions for show creative and lead a team of designers to implement projects
- Support the Creative Director in managing the planning and logistics of a project including timelines and resources
- Assist in running the day-to-day operations of the creative team
- Empower and mentor designers and artists, foster a cohesive, committed, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Review designers’ work and provides mentorship and direction to ensure high quality and standards while following the vision set by the Creative Director
- Oversight of mid level projects with input from Creative Director
- Familiar with handling people management aspects including managing designer performance and development.
- 8+ years’ experience in a creative or marketing role preferably in entertainment
- Strong portfolio with a track record of leading and implementing world class entertainment campaigns
- Understanding and respect for diversity of teams, thoughts and work
- A risk taker who is willing to push the boundaries and help elevate the EQ and IQ of the 360 Design team
- Passion for design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design
- Excellent and strong eye for design!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the passion, ability, and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with product and streaming is a major plus
- Experience and understanding of both static and motion mediums is a major plus