If you love creative writing and visually telling stories that compel and engage audiences on all screens, then we want you as our next Senior Creative Digital Producer.
If you love creative writing and visually telling stories that compel and engage audiences on all screens, then we want you as our next Senior Creative Digital Producer. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and possess a special skill to help turn research metrics into strategic digital marketing campaigns. As Sr. Creative Digital Producer, you will work closely with the Creative Services Director and Digital Marketing Manager, producing digital campaigns, social media marketing content, streaming campaigns, and paid client campaigns on digital. Great candidates excel at writing, editing, social media strategy, and cinematography.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but are not limited to:
• Independently write, shoot, edit, and produce promotional video and multi-platform advertising campaigns for Atlanta News First and Peachtree TV brands and clients
• Collaborate with the marketing team, news department, and clients to conceptualize and create content that will help expand our rapidly growing broadcast and digital media presence
• Create content across multiple platforms, including but not limited to WANF & WPCH digital platforms, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok
• Writing/Editing relevant digital stories and social media copy for all platforms.
• Staff & Document Station Events & Initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Film/Video, Journalism, or other related field preferred.
• Demo reel and/or creative examples that demonstrate the following:
- Writing (Articles, Marketing Copy, Press Releases, Social Posts)
- Editing (Video, photos via Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge and expertise with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok
- Experience in Graphic Design a plus