We are hiring an experienced and creative Post Producer who is passionate about creating :15 and :30 second commercial spots for our advertisers to tell their brand stories, showcase products, and highlight benefits.
The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart with experience working closely with post production teams and knowledgeable in physical production. In this role, you will work alongside editors, motion graphics artists, and cross functional teams, reporting into the Head of Premium Programs.
Los Angeles, CA, based role.
Key job responsibilities
• Oversee end-to-end creation of brand video assets and ensure on time delivery on behalf of our customers
• Provide creative and editorial direction for post-production projects
• Create and influence operational best practices to remove obstacles and avoid post production roadblocks
• Create budgets for post-production projects and track project costs
• Work closely with editors, music libraries, post management, graphics etc. to deliver commercials that raise the creative bar
• Coordinate with internal Amazon teams and stakeholders to meet the demands of advertising clients
• Establish strong relationships with internal and external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities
• Deep dive into project requirements that may at times be ambiguous, transforming raw thoughts and data into a narrative form.
• Maintain post production tracking documentation and spreadsheets, ensuring all information is timely and current.
A day in the life
Experience pos producing content • Experience working with production houses/ networks/ brands • Experience in giving editorial feedback • Experience with Music Libraries • Proven problem solving, analytical, and creative skills • Ability to display complex concepts in simple, intuitive formats • Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) • 8+ years of relevant experience as Producer.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years relevant experience in Creative, Physical, and Post Production
• Experience post producing high-volume video content
• Experience working with production companies, post houses, vendors, networks, brand clients
• Experience in providing creative and editorial direction
• Experience with music/stock/asset libraries and licensing deals
• Proven problem solving, analytical, and creative skills
• Ability to translate complex concepts in simple, intuitive formats
• Experience in overseeing a wide range of production budgets and execution types
• Experience with asset management, design workflows, and partnering with creative teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and project manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and a team player
• Experience in various Advertising, Television, and/or Digital post production environments
• Experience working with commercial brands and advertisers
• Experience delivering video assets to studios
• Experience and knowledge in a wide variety of digital media workflows and media asset types
• Ability to work independently while also contributing to cross-functional teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
• Ability to write for creative needs (i.e. scripts) as well as write about data-driven analysis (i.e. post mortem)
• Even-tempered, collaborative, good judgment, good sense of humor