You will be a Senior Producer on one of ILM’s Features being created in Sydney. You will be a part of a 50+ person Production team at Industrial Light & Magic in Moore Park, with the wider team distributed globally.
You will be a Senior Producer on one of ILM’s Features being created in Sydney. You will be a part of a 50+ person Production team at Industrial Light & Magic in Moore Park, with the wider team distributed globally. You will be working together with some of the best and brightest in the VFX industry, you will have ownership of bidding, budget, and forecasting responsibilities on this project whilst creating, organising, and maintaining the overall project schedule. Ideally you have seen multiple animated and VFX feature length projects from start to finish and looking to do so again here.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with key creatives to develop the approach for creating the effects work and provide clients with estimates of budget and schedule.
- Principal project contact for tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes.
- Create, organize, and maintain the overall project schedule.
- Manage the production team.
- Evaluate the project budget and work scope with production accountants to provide management with early, consistent, and accurate financial reporting.
- Maintain the project crew sheet, collaborating with the talent team to ensure the project is appropriately crewed.
- Collaborate with the talent management team and studio production managers, with a focus on covering the project resource needs and balancing the overall capacity of the studio resources.
- Lead a positive team environment, ensuring a collaborative and respectful work environment for your artists and production teams.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
- A positive, proactive and collaborative VFX Producer who has a proven track record delivering VFX projects.
- You probably have 10 or more years experience in VFX Production in all roles, including VFX Producer credits on complex high end projects.
- You will have seen multiple feature length projects from start to finish.
- Highly organised, calm and with solid intuition around project strategy and client management.
- You care about building a collaborative and respectful team dynamic and lead by example in all of your relationships with clients, supervisors and colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Film, Art or Communications or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.