Telemundo 48 (KSTS) is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to be responsible for creating, producing and supervising segments.
Telemundo 48 (KSTS) is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to be responsible for creating, producing and supervising segments. The Senior Producer will help to oversee daily content/show production, produce content/shows, and assist in day-to-day planning and development of portions of the linear production staff.
Additional Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coach and mentor show staff.
- Write and produce segments on occasion.
- Become involved in planning process.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 6 years of Editorial experience in a fast-paced news room environment, ability to anticipate and respond quickly to change.
• Experience in story first journalism approach.
• Experience developing producer talent.
• Strong control room experience – at least 1 year experience preferred managing a live control room, including breaking news and rolling coverage situations.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in San Jose, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Possess ability to develop story ideas, research and plan segments
• Strong writing skills
• Sound journalistic judgment
• Knowledge of current events, politics and American history
• Strong time management skills
SALARY RANGE: $80,000 – $105,000 DOE