America's Test Kitchen is seeking a talented Senior Video Editor to help create a slate of original short form video programming.
America's Test Kitchen is seeking a talented Senior Video Editor to help create a slate of original short form video programming. The ideal candidate has experience editing short-form videos, proficiency with NLE systems including Premiere and After Effects, extensive experience with color correction and graphics, keen organizational and project management skills, a knack for creative problem solving, and the ability to adapt and collaborate in a fast-paced creative team environment.
- Edit short form videos, with a focus on sales and marketing videos, as well as content for YouTube and ATK social channels, under guidance of Managing Producer
- Create custom graphics in After Effects
- Video color correction
- Lead junior staff editors in best practices for post production
- Manage post-production workflow
- Work with senior producers and other stakeholders to execute strategy
- Work with Post-Supervisor on media management
- Edit videos, working with social, design and other relevant departments
- Proficiency with NLE systems required (Premiere, AE, etc.), including editing, graphics & color correction
- Keep up-to-date with video production trends
What You Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of experience editing digital video content, including with graphics creation and color correction
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Must have a collaborative team-oriented mentality along with the ability to work independently and under close direction
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Culinary video experience and a passion for cooking a plus
Please submit your resume and a cover letter as well as links to your website, social channels or reel for consideration.