Infinity Ward is looking for an experienced Single-Player Game Designer to work on the next installment of one of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed shooter franchises of all time.
Infinity Ward is looking for an experienced Single-Player Game Designer to work on the next installment of one of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed shooter franchises of all time. If you can handle lots of ownership and responsibility, and if you’re interested in creating highly polished cinematic experiences that impactfully draw out emotion while retaining maximum player agency, we’d love to hear from you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Create compelling and immersive gameplay with innovative, memorable, and impactful moments.
- Use your technical background for problem solving, systems creation, and scripting unique scenarios.
- Work with an incredibly power and flexible C-style scripting language to realize your designs.
- Communicate and collaborate with other disciplines such as Art, Animation, Audio, and Narrative to achieve development goals.
- Samples of your work – links to videos with your application. We are looking for playable examples of finished shooter levels or mods.
- Experience using C-style scripting languages or professional programming languages
Knowledge & Skills
- Be confident and articulate; if you’re passionate about joining Infinity Ward, prove it to us.
- Know our games: how they excel, where they need improvement, and how you will make them better.
- A passion for cinematic language, framing, timing, and set-piece design.
In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $29.81 - $55.14 Hourly.