We are looking for an organized, self-directed, creative Social Content Manager who has significant experience working for highly visible brands and/or creators.
We are looking for an organized, self-directed, creative Social Content Manager who has significant experience working for highly visible brands and/or creators. This individual needs to be skilled and creative in creating original content across a variety of social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok). The particular focus of this position is on developing short form video content for TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts and Snapchat. The ideal candidate will have proven experience using social media to build brands, generate organic engagement and grow communities. At a tactical level, this person will help manage the social team’s campaign calendar and create the necessary content to meet company objectives. Each social platform should have its own strategy with a combination of following popular trends while also creating new ones.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Planning and producing viral content ideas with a special focus on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts, etc…
- Capturing and editing all content (must be familiar with video editing and photo editing)
- Defining, tracking, and reporting well-structured brand social content strategies and audience growth tactics
- Developing a clear framework to drive social content optimization both on and off Dhar Mann channels
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to ideate, strategize, and execute brand social campaign plans ranging from content ideation, partnership integration, and sharing social customer insights
- Capturing content at events and or partnerships
- Managing all public-face copywriting
- Bringing new creative social marketing ideas to the table to test and learn and drive innovation across the Dhar Mann Brand
- Working with Head of Sales/Brand Partnership to support and amplify content releases
- Delivering regular reporting which tracks audience growth and engagement, as well as internal reporting surrounding our key beats
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years experience in photography/videography, graphic design, and developing content for social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok
- Strong Copywriting skills and content creation ability
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to deliver high quality content in various formats, ratios, frames, etc. within a quick turnaround time
- Strong understanding of short form video content, current trends, and challenges on all social media platforms
- Impeccable grammar, communication, and design skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Keen curatorial eye for interesting, stand-out content online
- Hands-on experience in growing and maintaining an online community
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Social Content Manager will report directly to the Social and Content Senior Manager
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
Currently, the Social Content Manager has no personnel reporting directly to him or her
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA!
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
This is a full-time role, the hours are somewhat flexible but will be discussed
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
- Provide links to projects you’ve worked on
- Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set.