FloBikes is a leading online destination for cycling news, events, and analysis. We are seeking a talented social media contractor to help us with an eight-week project (May 30-July 25) for the Tour de France.
FloBikes is a leading online destination for cycling news, events, and analysis. We are seeking a talented social media contractor to help us with an eight-week project (May 30-July 25) for the Tour de France. The contractor will be responsible for creating engaging social media posts, identifying key race moments for social distribution and driving organic monetization results. Subject matter expertise related to professional cycling is required. Location: Remote. Duration: 8 weeks (with future work possible).
- Execute social media strategies that align with FloBikes' goals and brand voice
- Post on FloBikes’ social media presence across platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Drive social media executions and strategy leading to increased monetization results
- Collaborate with FloBikes editorial team to create a social media campaign that promotes the Tour de France
- Optimize editorial content for social media platforms to increase engagement and drive traffic to the FloBikes website
- Create engaging social media content that drives engagement and encourages users to share and interact with our content
- Monitor and respond to social media comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze social media metrics to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations to increase engagement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven experience as a social media manager or social media contractor
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to create engaging content that aligns with FloBikes’ brand voice
- Ability to optimize and edit video content quickly for social platforms
- Knowledge of professional cycling is required
If you're a creative and driven social media contractor looking to help a dynamic team, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and social media portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!