Support social media marketing and content publishing, with a primary focus on one our much-loved Blizzard gaming titles (which include Overwatch®, World of Warcraft® and Diablo®).
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Feb 03, 2023
Your passion and social media expertise will help us to delight our players through world class, high engagement social media channels.
Working closely with Global and EMEA Marketing and PR teams you will thrive in an energetic team environment and be a natural team-player.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Support the Blizzard Social Media Manager and Social Media Specialists with day to day operations and tasks
- In collaboration with our social media agency team, support transcreation and publishing of global US English content across an EMEA-wide network of Social and Digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Proficiency with tools such as Sprinklr and Microsoft Office, to ensure timely planning, publishing and tracking of social content
- Support Global digital marketing teams and EMEA game brand teams to ensure EMEA channels amplify priority marketing and content assets – getting our content on the right channels at the right time
- Ensure local content activations are brought to life on our social channels. Support the social team’s partnering with EMEA cross-functional teams by bringing your expertise and creativity to innovative projects
- Coordinate publishing requests to our website team for Battle.net.
- Develop an effective partnership with the internal Community and Influencers teams to enhance close collaboration and a player-first approach
- Travel or occasional out of hours work (with time off then taken back in lieu) may be required
A proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious in nature, with a great sense of fun. In addition, you’ll have:
- Previous experience of Social Media platforms and content management
- Experience developing and executing Social Media channel plans
- Experience working with digital content planning & publishing tools (e.g Sprinklr, Spredfast)
- A collaborative and ‘can do’ demeanour that enables successful working within sophisticated, matrix organisations, brand or agency-side
- Excellent multi-tasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
- A keen curiosity about using data and metrics to understand the success of social posts and channels
- Good proactivity and self-motivation with a desire to always find solutions and deliver on goals
- Proven experience in self-prioritisation of work, balancing workload, and appropriately responding to urgent matters
- Build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with good partner management skills
- Additional EU language(s) would be useful, but not crucial
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- A willingness to travel should it be required in role
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification or criteria, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to crafting a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage all to apply.