Pure Flix: In this role, you will be responsible for the social media presence across multiple social channels and for casting vision for each channel’s ongoing strategy, voice, and growth.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Oct 05, 2022
You will work closely with the Creative Services department, to define and develop creative assets; the Social Community Manager, guiding community outreach across all platforms; the Publicity team, amplifying efforts and helping with influencer outreach and creator driven campaigns; the Insights team to track and refine KPIs.
- Responsible for strategy, creative ideation, execution and ongoing analysis of performance across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and other emerging social platforms
- Design and execute a social presence that is true to the Pure Flix brand while also promoting individual titles
- As part of the Social Media Team, collaborate on Pure Flix’s overall marketing efforts as it pertains to each platform
- Develop an ongoing relationship with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and other emerging social platforms to expedite requests and processes when launching materials
- Identify what captures people’s attention on social and drives conversation. Keep finger on the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices, providing channel and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate and execute live social media events including activities at press junkets, premieres, special events, talent Q&As, etc.
- Strategize, define and foster relationships with fan groups
- Collaborate with teams across Sony to plan and schedule social content and posting requests as it pertains to PureFlix content
Digital Content Management
- Build and oversee the content calendar to plan optimized content for each platform including conceptualizing and writing all posts.
- Manage the content calendar review process
- Outline the recommended types of social content and posting cadence to accomplish each title’s social media goals and to increase page growth
- Work closely with the Social Community Manager to identify opportunistic conversations to amplify as content
- Develop strategies for influencer and creator campaigns (organic and paid) and provide support for influencer marketing initiatives and outreach.
- Work closely with Publicity to align on overall communication objectives and amplification of PR efforts
- Continually work with the Creative team to evolve the social media strategy to align with broader marketing campaigns and goals. Proactively work with them to develop and deliver best-in-class digital content including, but not limited to, images, videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs, Instagram stories and more
- Work closely with the Media team and third party agencies to coordinate paid promotion of social content and drive optimizations by testing new techniques, analyzing performance data, and making recommendations regarding shifting resources to top performing posts
- Report weekly on organic posts to analyze highest performing digital content
- 2-3 years on a social media team/in an entertainment or public relations environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Social media or social marketing certification (desired)