KTNV, the Scripps ABC station in Las Vegas, NV is seeking a talented Sr. Creative Services Producer to join their team! The Sr. Creative Services Producer is responsible for executing the development of the department’s strategic production and branding plan.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Feb 08, 2023
The candidate will write, shoot and edit promotional campaigns, topicals, proof of performance and any station/network sponsorship campaigns. You'll work with Creative Services Director on the execution of strategy and brand direction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Function as the key producer of station/network image campaigns, opens, teases, investigative promos, and sales/community initiatives. This includes the development of the concept, copywriting, shooting, and spot production.
- Conceptualize, write, shoot, and edit promos including daily topicals, images, programming, web, and special projects to help expand viewership and ratings.
- Serves as lead producer on promo production, including working with other staff to develop and execute promotion for all digital platforms.
- Attends news and sales meetings as needed to discuss campaign direction and implementation.
- Will interpret research projects to maximize our message and target specific viewer demographics and key strategic goals in all promotion/marketing.
- Will be a key liaison between news and sales to create a positive, effective relationship between departments.
- Responsible for writing and producing on-air promotions, proof of performance, and Sales sponsorship spots for broadcast, web, and social media channels.
- Works closely with news/sales team, producers, and leadership staff on social media development and promotional script ideas.
- Shoot video elements for news, programming, and social media spots using the latest HD equipment and techniques.
- Design and create motion and still graphics for on-air, web, and print.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in mass communications, marketing, communications or related field
- 5-8 years of professional broadcast marketing/promotion/creative services experience required.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Proficient in post-production editing suites
- Knowledge of shooting video with various cameras.
- Must be able to interpret research and write compelling promotional copy to recruit and retain viewership. Must also be able to write copy for clients to generate product/service sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with others.
- Must demonstrate openness and capacity to seek new opportunities and adopt new ways of doing things.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Strong ability to write conversationally.
- Must have direct knowledge and hands-on experience with social media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to strive for results while maintaining good relations with internal and external customers.
- Must have outstanding skills in time management and setting priorities.
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Must be deadline oriented.
- May work nights and/or weekends, when needed.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits.