Sesame Workshop is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the award winning Marketing Brand Creative team. This multi-disciplinary team builds brand and brand expressions and across multiple platforms including print, brand guides, digital, social and motion.
Location Not Provided
The right candidate will:
- Collaborate with internal Brand Creative design + production + Marketing team and freelancers to develop assets.
- Ability to work with brand guidelines, help set standards & make creative and brand
- Design excellence and brand consistency
- Active listener / articulate communicator for in-person collaboration and written feedback for approvals
- Ensure superior quality of creative productions
- Strong follow-through on assignments and open issues.
- Work on several projects at one time.
- Follow through on ideas, assignments and open issues.
- Be proactive and anticipate potential issues.
- Thorough and accurate from kickoff, design process and archiving final
- Design visually stunning expressions for Sesame Workshop, Sesame Street and new content to establish and maintain brand integrity across all projects to deliver on the mission
- Design for multiple audiences: primary audience adults [funders, business partners, sponsors, caregivers] and secondary child-facing
- Create design solutions for a range of content for print, digital and motion
- Strong experience working with brand guidelines and collaborating with creative team and marketing groups to ensure design concepts deliver business goals.
- Collaborate with creative, ops and business team to brainstorm and clearly define the project and meet established deadlines and milestones
- Strong communication skills to provide feedback on partner programs
- B.A. / B.S. Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, positive attitude and the ability to accept and give constructive feedback
- Ability to collaborate with other teams to determine processes, campaigns, etc
- Proficiency with Mac computers using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong with typography, color and composition
- Effectively respond in high-pressure or crisis situations and act professionally, use resources well.
- Must have expertise for print production following studio guidelines and be knowledgeable
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations and with various individuals and groups.
- Empathy to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives, adapting one’s approach as the requirements of a situation change.