Creative Services Team at Vix is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our team! As Senior Graphic Designer you will develop content and promotional support for Vix+, our new premium Spanish language streaming service.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Aug 12, 2022
In collaboration with the Art Director, you will help evaluate the needs of the client, and maintain the look and feel of the streaming service. You will be expected to work within established timelines, manage the team’s time efficiently and deliver work that will exceed expectations.
The position reports to the Art Director and works closely with the Programming Content team, as well the Promotions team, supporting our content and app experiences.
You are in the know as to culture, design trends and technology. You are an insightful collaborator that can provide direction and workflow processes for the development of premium quality artwork while delivering high quality design that elevates brands.
YOUR DAY-DAY: (aka Responsibilities)
- Will collaborate on end-to-end content / promotions projects for Vix
- Think strategically when designing and working on projects with team of artists
- Adhere to internal processes, budgets, and timelines for each project
- Coordinate and track third party key art deliverables and delivery for Vix
- Guide, influence, and motivate other designers with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations
- Maintain file management of Univision Vix graphics and video production assets
- Liaise with external and internal teams on graphics/key art elements for push notifications, social/digital ads, print, and others
YOU HAVE: (aka Qualifications)
- 5+ years experience in lead role creating a diverse range of marketing and graphic design with a digital background. Experience in OTT/SVOD/AVOD streaming space, and branding is a plus.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms, layout, typography and color theory
- The ability to adapt and expand the brand guidelines for multiple uses.
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write), English a plus