Reporting to the Director, Streaming Marketing for QVC+ HSN+, the Senior Manager, MarTech will drive the evolution of our channel-based Marketing Technology capabilities. You will be responsible for developing and continuously innovating our MarTech stack, inclusive of AI-enabled decisioning and activation.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Feb 07, 2024
Reporting to the Director, Streaming Marketing for QVC+ HSN+, the Senior Manager, MarTech will drive the evolution of our channel-based Marketing Technology capabilities. You will be responsible for developing and continuously innovating our MarTech stack, inclusive of AI-enabled decisioning and activation. This role will serve as a conduit between our Marketing functions, Product Management, Software Engineering and Data & Analytics teams.
The ideal candidate has a deep strategic and functional understanding of MarTech platforms/tools. They have experience liasing with internal marketing, analytics, and product/IT stakeholders to translate vision into action to deliver on aggressive marketing goals. Additionally, they have experience vetting and working with top vendors in the space e.g. Google, Adobe, Salesforce, etc.
What You Will Do
- MarTech Strategy: Develop and execute our marketing technology strategy, ensuring alignment with business and marketing goals.
- Technology Platforms: Manage our marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, CRM, and analytics platforms.
- Data Management: Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations in our marketing technology initiatives.
- Campaign Optimization: Collaborate with Analytics and Marketing teams to optimize marketing campaigns with data-driven insights and MarTech best practices.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, IT, and analytics, to ensure our MarTech is integrated and aligned with our business goals.
- Thought Leadership: Enable MarTech to accelerate data-driven marketing and growth.
- Training and Support: Provide training to marketing teams on how to use various marketing technology tools effectively and offer ongoing support.
- Analytics and Reporting: Generate insights through data analysis and reporting, presenting findings to stakeholders to inform strategic decisions.
- Vendor Management: Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing technology vendors and partners.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing technology, with a proven track record of success in managing marketing technology platforms, and tools.
- Familiarity with identity partners, ie: LiveRamp, Acxion
- Self-starter that can hit the ground running, work independently, and deliver results tied to business/marketing vision.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation, CRM, and analytics platforms, and experience integrating these platforms to drive marketing success.
- Experience working with DMP or CDP with respect to segmentation, personalization, and campaign management.
- Experience working with attribution partners, specifically MMPs; Bonus points for vetting and onboarding an MMP.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms; Bonus points for SFMC experience.
- Working knowledge of site analytics (GA, Adobe) to help manage site tagging, pixels, UTMs, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations, and experience ensuring compliance in marketing technology initiatives.
- Experience with budgeting, SOW and cost management activities preferred.
For New York City based roles only: The annual gross base salary range for this position is $126,000.00-$175,000.00.