The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking a full time Studio PA to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
Aug 04, 2022
- Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
- Work with the travel department regarding guest transportation
- Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production
- Perform research on potential show topics or guests
- Work with assigned production team booking a weekly story for the show
- Minimum 1 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program or other relevant entertainment experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
- Self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
- Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
- Superior organizational skills
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.