Shopbop is seeking a Stylist Assistant to support the on-figure photo styling team in our Madison, WI studio.
Wardrober / Stylist
Madison, Wisconsin Area
Nov 17, 2023
Shopbop is seeking a Stylist Assistant to support the on-figure photo styling team in our Madison, WI studio. The successful candidate will be an efficient professional who is detail-oriented, accurate, highly organized, flexible and reliable. He or she will have great follow through and the demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment where teamwork is key.
Key job responsibilities
• Track and manage photo shoots using our proprietary software and ensure items are scanned in with their corresponding items.
• Maintain, organize, and follow priorities to strategically maximize shooting efficiency.
• Provide styling support by researching brands, items and information.
• Dress and communicate with the model to maintain shoot pace.
• Maintain organization of the dressing rooms, styling closet, studio space and bays.
• Request and maintain supplies and various other administrative and inventory-related tasks.
• Identify process inefficiencies and recommend and implement improved SOPs.
• Capture garment fit notes of swimwear product being shot.
• Great fashion sense and knowledge of latest trends and brands.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Excellent time management, organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fashion Design degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Basic Mac computer skills and the ability to learn new computer applications.
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.