Create and design print and digital materials.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 25, 2023
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Retouch and manipulate image using graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Perform in-field audits and documentation
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Design Manager to develop design concepts and branding guidelines.
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $18-$25/hour
- Candidate for a Graphic Design, Visual Communication or Environmental Design degree.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Working knowledge of materials and finishes and 3-D design a plus but not required.