Basic office and clerical support for Talent Department – phones, calendar.
Assist Bookers with paperwork generated from bookings.
- Basic office and clerical support for Talent Department – phones, calendar
- Assist Bookers with paperwork generated from bookings
- Hire & Supervise desk page
- Coordinate travel and ground transportation for Talent
- Work with managers/publicists/agents on all logistics for talent appearances
- Assist with the needs of guests upon arrival
- Responsible for communicating guest arrival/tardiness to proper channels
- Coordinate COVID19 testing and vaccine requirements with all guests
- Work with the social/digital team on promotional elements
- Maintain master guest calendar and communicate changes/additions with proper channels
• Bachelors degree required.
• Minimum one year professional television or film work
• experience required.
• Must be proficient on Mac.
• Demonstrate computer knowledge (Excel, Word)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
• Must have ability to work flexible hours due to the production schedule of the show, including weekends and evenings when necessary.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multitask and be agreeable to changes
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and interest in popculture is a plus.