The Walt Disney Company is now seeking a Personal & Team Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will provide proactive executive assistance to an Executive Director.
The Walt Disney Company is now seeking a Personal & Team Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will provide proactive executive assistance to an Executive Director. You will also provide support to the broader team across a spectrum of activities to enable the team to function effectively and efficiently in their roles.
As an experienced PA/Team Assistant, you understand the day to day of managing schedules and diaries, managing travel, report preparation, and multi-tasking across changing priorities. How is working at Disney different? At Disney, we love collaboration and value partnering across business units. While managing your day-to-day tasks, you will gain insights into the deliverables that are created in our team, while being the force behind supporting the team to provide their expertise and partnership to The Walt Disney Company Australia & NZ business. This role is not only seen as a support role, but as a facilitator of team spirit! You will also have the opportunity to work across key strategic projects.
Does the below sound like you? Apply now to hear more about working in the magical world of Disney!
- Extensive experience in providing Executive support and administrative assistance
- Intuitive problem solving skills with the initiative to facilitate a resolution
- Experience in organising workshops, meetings and training sessions, including preparation and distribution of agendas, documents and presentations
- High level of professional excellence and integrity, able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Flexible and positive mind-set, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to deliver for the supported leaders and the Company having regard to the wide range of locations and time-zones in which broader stakeholders may be located
- Ability to assist preparation of presentations using a variety of mediums, in a clear, concise, and engaging format
- The foresight to anticipate requirements to facilitate efficient operation of the Creative & Production team
- Ability to be assertive yet ensure a collaborative style when working with wider team