Televiisauniviision is seeking for a Technical Production Coordinator to manage all technical needs of the control room and studios along with that of the production.
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Jun 28, 2022
This position is responsible for coordinating the communication of incoming live signals and troubleshooting technical issues as tier 1 support.
- Acquires and coordinates the routing of signals
- Handles technical issues that occur during a production
- Handles and coordinates the routing of control room sources
- Work with Engineering to program the control room's RTS panels/Adam depending on the production's needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in television production or equivalent work experience
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Windows operating systems
- 3-5 years of experience in control room broadcast facility
- 1-3 years of remote production experience
- Knowledge and versatile in control room and studio equipment
- Technical experience in signal processing, routing, scopes, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Engineering experience required
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Skype, Quicklink, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cleanfeed, TVU, LiveU
- Ross OverDrive
- Ross Vision Switcher
- Ross CamBot Robotic Camera system with user interface and joystick panel
- Calrec audio console
- Enco Audio Playback
- EVS Playback