AMC Networks is looking for a Junior Editor/Producer with writing skills and an ability to develop creative and conceptual video promotion.
Greater New York City Area
Jun 01, 2022
Conceptualize, produce, and edit primarily movie and acquired series promos, and contribute creative concepts for projects ranging across the AMC Networks creative portfolio.
Ideal fit would be an idea-generating creative editor, with a collaborative mindset, and a desire to produce cutting edge content balanced with a demonstrated ability in promo producing and post-production savvy.
- Edit wide range of campaign creative – movie promotion tune-in, acquired series promos, original series episodics, sizzle reels, and network brand packaging
- Write copy as needed for on-air, digital, and potential off-air/marketing projects
- Provide creative direction to graphics team, audio engineers, and voice-over talent
- Administer production support (ie facilitate footage request and relaying creative feedback) to external production companies and freelance vendors on an as needed basis
- 3-4 years of producing/editing on-air promotions, advertising, or digital/social campaigns with 2-3 years copywriting experience.
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer
- Familiarity with ProTools, Photoshop, After Effects, and the production workflows associated with them
- Must have basic knowledge of network graphics packaging, music library use, and production workflows
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with voice over talent
- College Degree Preferred
- Previous experience working on launch campaign for original series preferred