Handle all aspects of videotape; digital video and non-linear formats, including multi-channel playback and recording of these formats through computer automation.
Feb 28, 2022
Overview of position:
Handle all aspects of videotape; digital video and non-linear formats, including multi-channel playback and recording of these formats through computer automation. Monitor and adjust audio/video levels. Log program and commercial times. Operate origination equipment such as switchers, videotape machines and video cart machines. Perform basic network set up procedures. Correctly man and operate assigned network. Review and execute program logs. Handle other jobs as indicated by Supervisor. Maintain work area and handle client/affiliate calls in a professional manner.
- Entry level position.
- Communications degree or technical school preferred.
- Knowledge of all related origination equipment and computer applications.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work independently.
- Must be able to troubleshoot minor operational problems.
- Job availability and flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and all weather conditions