The Production Coordinator is an entry level position which will play a vital role in assisting the Bleacher Report & Turner Sports Production Management team with various elements of production management.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 24, 2022
This role will support all VOD and other non-live projects across the department. Due to this, the schedule is varied and could include nights and weekends at times. This role requires someone who is a self-starter, who can take a task and make it their own. This position requires someone who can prioritize their own tasks and schedule and is effective at managing up by anticipating needs.
- Book production team travel for field shoots
- Handle all onboarding for freelancers
- Manage timely payment of freelance staff
- Process freelancer expenses and per diem
- Support Production Management team with communication with crew and production, compiling comprehensive production schedules, booking scenic support, providing catering details, on-site support, etc.
- Handle production accounting, including tracking invoices, maintaining database of department and project coding
- Support Project Management team in coordinating all production deliverables for post production
- Tracking and pushing all music licensing clearances
- Tracking and submitting paperwork for all Georgia tax credit shoots
- Be generally available to provide full support to this department to whatever needs may arise and work unconventional work hours
- Complete tasks on deadline for time sensitive material
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week + potential for overtime
- Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Time management and organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, have extreme attention to detail, and juggle different personalities
- 1-3 years of production experience preferred but not necessary
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands