Seeking creative and experienced Sports Anchor/Reporter/MMJ for TV and all digital platforms.
Greater Chicago Area
Jul 09, 2021
- Report, write, shoot, and edit engaging, informative and compelling sports content.
- Develop and execute enterprise stories on regular basis.
- Consistently contribute sports content to station’s social media and digital platforms
- Maintain an unequivocal commitment to accuracy, fairness and ethics.
- Ensure all daily production deadlines are met
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Dynamic storyteller and interviewer
- A leader who works well with a team and can successfully execute the station’s mission
- Outstanding and energetic communicator on-air, online and social media platforms
- Vast knowledge of sports and teams that interests Chicago audience
- Experience with non-linear shooting and editing
- Knowledge of use of social media a must and ability to execute station’s strategy.
- Works well under deadline pressure
- Ability to work flexible schedule, as needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Five years of experience as sports anchor/reporter, preferably in a top 20 market.
- Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism or similar field.
- Strong familiarity with Chicago area and local sports scene
- Experience shooting and editing with prosumer camera is encouraged