Reporting to the Vice President, Creative Film Services, this position will primarily contribute to the management of Theatrical, television, and online content, liaising with Creative Executives, Filmmakers, and Creative Vendors.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 16, 2023
Reporting to the Vice President, Creative Film Services, this position will primarily contribute to the management of Theatrical, television, and online content, liaising with Creative Executives, Filmmakers, and Creative Vendors. This union position is a full-time role and is part of the Motion Picture Editors Guild, IATSE Local 700.
- Work closely with VP to manage Post Production / Finishing of worldwide audiovisual marketing materials.
- Identify and track VFX.
- Request and track feature dialogue and sound design.
- Oversee and disseminate finishing preps for picture, graphics, and audio elements.
- Liaise with feature Post Supervisors, VFX teams, Sound Designers, DP, Director, Disney Studio Executives, international offices, other Disney divisions, etc.
- Liaise with TV Finishing agency.
- Manage Finishing materials on all TV / online Disney + spots / billboards / landing pages/ featurettes.
- Track all versions of TV and online pieces in the creative process.
- Enforce security protocols, maintaining security of all materials, including ensuring digital fingerprinting of all trailers through Content Security.
- Manage and fulfill the creative editing materials in a timely and efficient manner and in various AV formats.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must be extremely organized and have a great eye for detail - great follow-up is a must.
- Thrive in working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Okay with working extended hours and sometimes weekends.
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and resourceful.
- Able to juggle many different projects in various degrees of completion at the same time.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of all digital formats relating to picture and audio production.
- Knowledge of all elements required for TV and Theatrical Finishing.
- Ability to manage a high volume of details with excellent accuracy.
- Basic understanding of broadcast deliverables and delivery methods.
- Firm understanding of video compression and standard codecs used for broadcast and online.
- Solid understanding of quality control.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The pay rate for this role in Burbank, CA is $55.36 per hour.