WJW is seeking Vacation Relief Technicians to work in our Engineering department. The VR Technician positions are Full Time-Temporary (up to 39 weeks), with a minimum 40 hour workweek. Opportunities for overtime.
Audio / Music / Sound
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Feb 14, 2023
These positions primarily support 13.5 hours of daily live News and Programming content
- ENG/Production field acquisition with Sony cameras, Dejero bonded cellular.
- News Dept. editing with Adobe Premiere, BitCentral and ENPS systems.
- Production audio (SSL console)
- Studio robotic camera operation (Ross Cambots)
- Technical Director (Ross Overdrive).
- Must have at least a high school education; College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Available to be flexible to work any shifts, including weekends, holidays and overnights.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Willingness to be trained on additional engineering skills as necessary.
- Ability to work with others under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Day, Evening, Overnight