WXIA/11Alive is seeking a full time Video Editor. Strong candidates understand how news video exists on-air and digital. Qualified candidates must be ready and able to create high quality content that meets deadlines.
Location Not Provided
- Creative story telling of the highest journalist standards.
- Editing a variety of video elements including voice-overs, SOTS, packages, graphics, and teases.
- Ability to operate non-linear edit systems and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects & Photoshop) is a plus.
- Must have a professional demeanor and work well as a team player with news team and staff at all times.
- Ability to multi-task, handling editing assignments and capturing feeds and FTP material, while constantly monitoring quality control.
- Oversee live shots in ENG for shows, breaking news, streams, etc.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a non-linear editor – preferably in a local TV news department environment.
- Experience with Edius and ENPS a plus.
- Ability to create/edit material for on-air broadcasts and web, while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime as needed.