The Video Production Seasonal Assistant will play a valuable role on the Falcons Digital Team. This assignment is from July 17, 2023 through the end of the Falcons 2023-24 regular or post-season, and will be located at the Atlanta Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Branch, Georgia.
Greater Atlanta Area
Apr 27, 2023
Jul 17, 2023
The Video Production Seasonal Assistant will play a valuable role on the Falcons Digital Team. This assignment is from July 17, 2023 through the end of the Falcons 2023-24 regular or post-season, and will be located at the Atlanta Falcons Headquarters in Flowery Branch, Georgia. Candidates must be able to contribute 40 hours per week and be available on nights, weekends and attendance at all home games.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Digital Media team for the 2023 season, the Video Production Seasonal Assistant will assist in the post-production workflows of capturing and editing video content within the Falcons video team. This individual will film and edit day-to-day video needs for Atlanta Falcons social properties, AtlantaFalcons.com, and other marketing initiatives; support the Digital Media team on game days for home games at Mercedes Benz Stadium and remotely from Atlanta during away games; prepare and upload video melts for distribution with Atlanta Falcons broadcast partners (NFL Network & FOX 5); shoot and edit press conferences, create exclusive social media content; and additional responsibilities as required by the Digital Media team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Broadcast News, Film, or related
- Possess a high level of interest in working in a fast-paced, sports-centered environment
- Must be passionate about video production and creating great content
- Must be a great teammate, eager to help others on the team
- Must have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience
- Must be able to show examples of past video production work
- Ability to operate a cinema camera for capturing b-roll and sporting events
- Ability to edit videos in a post-production environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Mac operating systems; general understanding of other Adobe Creative Cloud platforms
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills, maturity and professionalism
- Understanding of the evolving nature of social media