We are seeking a collaborative, creative and knowledgeable TV video editing, promotion and storytelling superstar to be our Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editor, collaborating as a member of our brand-new network Creative Services Department.
We are seeking a collaborative, creative and knowledgeable TV video editing, promotion and storytelling superstar to be our Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editor, collaborating as a member of our brand-new network Creative Services Department. This new department will create vibrant and on-brand network presentations, sizzle videos and other video materials that help tell our exciting story in all phases off-air. We need a creative video editing dynamo who can produce amazing video presentations and is ready to roll up their sleeves and join our amazing team.
General Job Description:
Senior/experienced broadcast or cable TV video writer/producer/editor who can conceptualize, craft, write, produce, and edit fully completed sizzle videos and other promotional video presentations that effectively position company broadcast TV networks and original programs in the moment and advance our objectives with sales clients, affiliates, distribution partners and other constituents.
The winning candidate for this role is an experienced TV WPE who is highly skilled and hands-on video writer/producer/editor, fluent in large market, studio, cable or network level TV video promo and sizzle video writing, producing and professional level non-linear editing. Will understand TV and/or network marketing, entertainment brand positioning, effective TV copy writing and visual/audio storytelling for TV promo and sizzle video producing and editing. Will have an amazing professional editing demo reel, work history and references verifying these skills. Should be able to work independently as needed and collaboratively with executive producers, graphic designers and others. Will report to and collaborate with the Network Creative Services Director, with additional reporting to VP Network Brand.
This special and exciting new role is hands-on, collaborative, and ready for the right person to join the team and begin creating compelling and exciting video presentations.
- Demonstrated professional video editing experience working at major market TV, network, studio or syndication company in the broadcast or cable TV industries.
- Strong TV promotion and sizzle video writing/producing/editing skills producing short form promotion and sizzle video presentations utilizing original voice over copy, video clips, music, sound effects, motion graphics and more.
- Knowledge and network level proficiency with professional video editing systems and techniques. Adobe Premiere fluency preferred.
- Work collaboratively within the department and communicate effectively with all employees.
- Adept at managing multiple projects and workload while meeting deadlines.
- This position is preferred onsite in our Chicago corporate office, but remote work candidates will be considered with the right qualifications.