To competently* and professionally* provide video content for all digital sales programming and promotional initiatives.
Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Feb 23, 2023
- Multimedia Digital Functions
- Professional Development
Objectives (by Responsibility):
Multimedia Digital Functions
- Create all Digital video and picture elements
- Create finished products through professional digital editing.
- Provide support to the Online Editor and Program
- Ensure that all relevant information is submitted to all relevant parties and
- departments within the requested and negotiated timelines on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that effective interdepartmental communication occurs on an ongoing basis.
- Attend all sales/programming/promotions related meetings and relevant skill building workshops as requested.
- To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
- To drive your own Performance Appraisal every 12 months.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each main responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience
Bachelors of Science or Trade School in Web Technology or enrolled in an accredited program. Must have a minimum of one year of experience as a videographer or student in relevant course of study.
Must be proficient in all editing, videographer techniques, digital camera equipment, lighting; Photoshop and other software applications.
*Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times.
*Competence is defined as using “effectiveness and efficiency” in equal measure at all times.