CUMULUS MEDIA | ATLANTA is looking for a dynamic, full-time Videographer to join our creative department. You’ll produce commercial video for events, social media, web sites and applications, OTT and network television.
Greater Atlanta Area
Feb 15, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | ATLANTA is looking for a dynamic, full-time Videographer to join our creative department. You’ll produce commercial video for events, social media, web sites and applications, OTT and network television. Applicant must have two years of experience scripting, shooting and editing video. You’ll work a 40-hour week, but this is not a 9-to-5 job. Video shoots are often required nights and weekends when radio station events occur.
- Collaborate with the creative director, digital design team, audio production team, account services and other stakeholders to develop strategic video content that delivers on client and station marketing objectives
- Create storyboards, shoot footage on-site or on screens and handle all editorial
- Develop shooting and editing schedules for slated projects and pop-up projects such as special interviews and live social events
- Share schedules and logistics needs with team members, talent and clients
- Direct talent as needed
- Attend tactical planning meetings, promotions team meetings and market-wide ideation sessions
- Upload produced videos to production software system and distribution channels
- Maintain master video library on Microsoft Teams platform
- Remain current on trending topics in video, music and pop culture.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Microsoft 365
- Minimum Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiarity with social media trends and ability to produce unique content specific to each platform (e.g., YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Reels, Stories, etc.)
- Experience uploading video to Wordpress web sites and social platforms
- Working knowledge of, or ability to learn, FCC rules and regulations
- Must be flexible with work hours including nights and weekends.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Focused, responsible and eager to collaborate with a team
- Tolerance for stress and tight timelines, ability to work calmly under pressure
- Creative and strategic critical thinking skills, and a certain fearlessness – courage to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations