The Salvation Army: The Communications Department at the Eastern Territorial Headquarters in West Nyack, NY is seeking a Videographer/Cinematographer to support its media team.
Mar 08, 2022
As a member of the media team, this creative individual will use state of the art equipment to capture footage that will be utilized and edited into spiritually motivated content seen around the world. They will have the ability to work with a small team to produce the highest quality videos possible. The Videographer will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and postproduction of live events and creating stories through capturing footage that will convey the mission of the Salvation Army.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of all audio/video equipment; familiar with Canon C100’s, Canon DSLR’s, audio recording
- Experience in lighting interviews, stages, studios, interiors, exteriors, and green screen.
- Deep understanding of cinema style cameras such as RED, Canon, Blackmagic, and Sony
- Proficient skills with Adobe Creative Suite, ProPresenter, and MS Office; must be Apple Computer proficient
- Ability to work independently and communicate proficiently both orally and in writing with colleagues, internal clients and vendors.
- Must be dependable and flexible
- Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadlines, and under the watchful eyes of a director and producer
- Strong attention to detail
Day, Evening, Overnight