The Hearst Visual Group is looking for a Visual Assistant to join the team and work on Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health and Elle.
This position will support the Visual Editors with administrative tasks and help with photo research and photo production. The candidate must be an extremely detail-oriented organized self-starter with a strong ability to multi-task in a face paced environment.
What you’ll do;
- Provide support for the Visual Group for all administrative tasks
- Work closely with the Visual Editors, Art Department designers and Magazine editors
- Research photos
- Assist with photo production
- Coordinate still life shoots at the Hearst Photo Studio
- Source props for photo shoots
- Generate call sheets
- Process invoices
- Create estimates, advances and photographer contracts
- Keep track of and input photo/production credits
- Help with image processing and asset management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for photography
- Skilled problem-solver and multitasker
The base salary for this role is between $50,000 - $52,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future .