MSNBC is looking for an experienced Writing Associate Producer for The Jen Psaki Show.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 17, 2023
- Straight cut video and work with editors on cutting compelling video.
- Assist producers with desktop editing.
- Gather elements.
- Viewing all video and ensure quality before air .
- Explaining edit instructions in detail on script.
- Pitching story ideas (day-of, next day, futures).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 2 years’ production experience.
- Must be proficient with Desktop editing.
- Proficient editing with Avid.
- Ability to enterprise, research and plan stories.
- Thorough knowledge of current events, US politics, geopolitics, foreign policy and history.
- Wide-range reader of news, including op-eds.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
Salary range: $65,000-$75,000.